Aboveline were asked to design and build their stand for the CPhI Worldwide event at the Frankfurt Messe. As well as reinforcing and expanding their brand reach with existing customers, they wanted to attract new clients and identify leads for their global sales team. Their overall aim was to consolidate perception of the Cambrex brand as a top supplier within the API outsourcing industry.
- Design and build a 15m x 15m stand which would attract and engage visitors, whilst also meeting the security and privacy requirements of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Incorporate ten closed meeting rooms of varying sizes to enable private discussion with clients, with soft ceiling cover to aid soundproofing.
- A reception desk and central hospitality area with food and drinks preparation facilities, and informal seating areas for visitors.
- Areas for digital customer engagement including interactive tablets and video displays.
- Lockable secure storage and displays for marketing materials.
Aboveline has worked with the marketing team at Cambrex for a number of years, and we were able to design and create a stand which fulfilled their need for private areas while still being welcoming and hospitable. We built the meeting rooms along the sides of the stand, leaving a light, open plan area around a large central piazza for hospitality. As well as designing and building the stand, Aboveline also took full control of transporting it to Frankfurt and installing it in the venue. Cambrex were delighted with the result, and we are looking forward to working with them again this year.