Dechra is a well-established global business in the veterinary world. They specialise in the development, manufacture, sales and marketing of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians. Over the years Aboveline have worked with Dechra to develop their exhibition style and presence in shows across the UK and Europe.
UK exhibitions include; The London Vet Show, BEVA and BSAVA Congress.
Aboveline’s most recent project with Dechra was to design and build an exhibition stand for the London Vet Show in November 2018, a focal event in the veterinary calendar. As always, the core objective was to promote the brand and attract and engage visitors, but this year they wanted to push the boundaries with something completely different – an attention-grabbing themed space that would really stand out from the crowd.
- Design and build a unique, eye-catching stand which still incorporated the Dechra branding.
- A very intensive design process – as this was Dechra’s first ever themed stand, it was vital for us to work closely with them during the creative process to ensure we brought their visions to life.
- The stand required a specific style of floor graphics to fit the design theme, but also needed to be durable enough to withstand footfall over the two day event.
- Sourcing and creating unusual and very specific design elements and props to fit both the theme and the size of the stand.
- While maintaining the theme, create an open plan space so that delegates could engage easily with Dechra staff, each other, and the interactive elements of the stand.
Aboveline created a stunning, New York themed stand, complete with yellow cab, fire hydrant and road signage, incorporating the Dechra branding into the various design elements. We used a newspaper stand to help promote the competition to win a holiday to New York which helped Dechra to have their most successful show to date in terms of competition entries and stand engagement.
We look forward to working with Dechra for many years to come and to see their exhibition style evolve even further.
What they Said
“The themed let design received fantastic comments from delegates and competitors and stopped delegates in their tracks”
Liz Rawlings – Communications Manager – Dechra Veterinary Products LTD