Communicate face-to-face with a large proportion of your target audience and ultimately sell more of your products or services.
Attend an exhibition or trade show so you can meet and build relationships with the people who are important to your business, such as new prospects, investors and suppliers. Treat your stand as your shop window and maximise the space. Aboveline will make it look professional and eye-catching to ensure it captures the interest of all the show visitors
1. Your market comes to you
2. Relevant trade shows will be visited by relevant target audiences – qualified leads
3. Products and services are experienced in person
4. Business is ultimately done face to face
86% of business directors agree that exhibitions are the second most effective means of generating sales leads after a company’s own website
87% of business directors agree it is easier to communicate with people face-to-face than on the phone or email.
To promote a new product or service and raise awareness of what else your company has to offer.
To invite the media, along with existing and potential customers, to a launch event. Aboveline will create imaginative displays to enhance the look, feel and functionality of the event. Consideration should be given to include breakout areas for workshops or seminars.
1. Hosting your own promotional event will give you the chance to create an environment that is more likely to lead to sales
2. By creating a professional but relaxed event it can help, support or be a catalyst for developing new business relationships
3. It will help raise awareness and improve the reputation of your company and what you do
4. Provides the ability to emphasise the key message of your company’s products or services
80% agree that live events deliver better ROI than other media
93% of marketers and business directors feel face-to-face marketing to be the most persuasive media channel.
To showcase your products to the wider public.
To get out on the road so you can reach potential customers across a large geographical area. Aboveline can design a trailer or vehicle and other promotional set up to be taken to various locations, such as parks, town centres and large public areas.
1. Get connected to potential clients
2. Fast and effective marketing tool which can have a direct effect on sales
3. Meet exact target audience and qualified leads
4. Develop direct market contact
93% of marketers and business directors feel that face-to-face marketing is the most effective media channel to convert prospects
85% strongly agree that meeting prospective customers in person leads to a longer term relationship