About Spring Fair
Spring Fair is the UK’s largest trade exhibition in the homeware and gift sector, and has become a key date in the industry calendar, along with its sister event Autumn Fair. The five day exhibition brings together more than 2500 trade exhibitors and 55,000 visitors.
- An excellent marketing platform for new product launches, innovation and new developments within the industry.
- An opportunity for buyers and other visitors to engage and interact with products in a way that is not possible online.
- A chance for exhibitors to display their very best creative thinking to make their brand stand out from their competitors.
RKW are a market leader in the kitchen and homeware industry, and parent company to household names including Morphy Richards and Tower. They are also a leading distributor of electrical and homeware and have an impressive portfolio of high-profile brands. Aboveline have worked with RKW for over ten years to design and deliver their presence at events across the UK.
Aboveline were asked to design and build two stands for RKW at Spring Fair 2019 – a main stand to showcase the latest and most innovative items in their catalogue, and a second smaller stand for older product lines.
For both, they wanted us to create an eye-catching, visually engaging space which would promote RKW’s position as a high-quality brand within the sector and enable them to really stand out from other exhibitors. As well as space for product display, they also wanted areas where they could meet with potential buyers.
- Create a visually striking design. Both stands were situated in hall 10, a high-volume hall, so standing out amongst competitors was vital.
- Reflect RKW’s status as a high-quality brand and ensure brand consistency across both stands.
- Incorporate product displays which were durable and flexible in size and shape, to accommodate a variety of products.
- Constructing two stands in an area where there were large crates of product which is often difficult to build around in the allocated building slots.
- Incorporate areas where RKW staff could meet and talk with potential buyers.
As the UK’s major sourcing marketplace, Spring Fair offers a chance for exhibitors to be really creative with their stands.
We worked with RKW to create clean, modern spaces reflecting the high quality of their brand, using versatile modular display units and striking lighting to highlight their range of products, and incorporating small seating areas for meetings.
Having designed and built at Spring Fair for many years, Aboveline have developed expert knowledge of tackling the unique challenges it presents and ensured our site team was large enough to deal with all the logistics within the time frame available.
We have already begun planning for Autumn Fair 2019 and look forward to continuing to work with RKW for many years to come.