Thea Pharmaceuticals invited Aboveline to submit a design for a branded reception area and meeting room for their new offices in Keele. We were already working with them on an exhibition stand, as they were having a brand refresh and had engaged us as their new stand contractor to bring a fresh approach to their 3D marketing. They wanted a clean, stylish design for their offices which would be consistent.
- Create an open, airy reception area with simple design elements reflecting the Thea brand and consistent with the design of their exhibition stand.
- Design structures which were modern and easy to clean, in keeping with the clinical image of the pharmaceutical sector.
- Incorporate seating for waiting visitors, a semi-private space, and a tabled seating area for conversation.
- Design and build an adjacent meeting room in keeping with the overall design theme.
- Build elements to be sturdy and longlasting for everyday use in a busy office environment.
We worked with Thea to identify exactly what they needed from their reception and meeting areas, and created a front-of-house space that was both stylish and functional. We incorporated the curved and circular design motifs we had used in their exhibition stand to highlight the Thea brand and logo, and used branded glass partitions for a light, open plan feel.
Thea saw the benefit of using a local partner as it enabled them to view designs and attend meetings fairly close to home for both their exhibition stands and their offices, ensuring cost effectiveness and consistency across their brand refresh and 3D marketing. The location of Thea’s head offices for us meant that we could learn about business development on the industrial estate and also physically keep an eye on how the project was coming along. We look forward to working with Thea for many years to come.